Junior Race Academy
Developmental Race Program (U8 & New Racers)
- ELIGIBILITY: U8—7 years & under (2006 or later). Children ages 6+ able to ride the chairlift alone, make controlled linked turns down the Bunny Hill and stop on command in a group environment.
- DATES: Choose from Saturday OR Sunday, OR BOTH Sat & Sun. The program runs January 3 - February 22, 2015 from 9:30am-11:30am, 12:15pm-2:15pm.
- COST: $300 for the single day, 32 hours of training OR $475 for both days, 64 hours of training. Season pass sold separately.
U10 Racers (not traveling):
- AGES: U10 - Ages 8 & 9 .
- DATES: January 3-February 26, 2015. Runs Tuesday & Thursday from 7pm-9pm, plus training Saturday & Sunday 9:30am-11:30am, 12:15pm-2:15pm and/or racing.
- COST: $650, 96 hours of training. Season pass sold separately.
U21 - U18 - U16 - U14 & Traveling U12’s Racers
- AGES: U21-Ages 18-20 ; U18-Ages 16-17 ; U16-Ages 14-15 ; U14-Ages 12-13 ; U12-Ages 10-11
- DATES: January 3-February 22, 2015. Runs Mon.-Thurs., from 7pm-9pm, plus training Saturday & Sunday 9:30am-11:30am, 12:15pm-2:15pm and/or racing.
- COST: $775 includes coaches traveling fees and over 128 hours of training and/or racing. If athlete is not traveling, you may deduct $50 from this program. Season pass sold separately.
Race Training (for non-Tuxedo Ridge racers)
- DATES: Tuesdays & Thursdays from January 6-February 26, 2015 from 7pm-9pm.
- COST: $250 for 8 weeks. Includes lift ticket & training. $30 for walk-ons.
- DESCRIPTION: This is an 8-week program for the serious U10-U21 racers looking for additional weekday training. Includes 4 hours of training per week.
Holiday Race Training Camp
- Three days of on snow race training consisting of the latest racing drills and training in Slalom and Giant Slalom race courses. We strongly encourage this mini-camp for racers of all levels and ages (including J1-J5, high school racers, etc). This camp will tremendously enhance your racing skills for the season.
- DATES: Dec 26-28, 2014 from 9:30am-11:30am, 12:15pm-2:15pm.
- COST: $200 for Junior. Includes lift, lesson.
Lunch breaks are unsupervised; please pick up your child on time at the bottom of the Racing Hill.
*All racers must be a member of USSA and affliated race league to compete in races. See ussa.org and check back with us just after Oct. 25 if it will be NJSRA or NYSSA.
TUXEDO’S LAW: All participants in our programs MUST wear helmets.